CORONA VIRUS RESPONSE
As an Elder Law firm, we serve an at-risk population.
During the corona-virus pandemic:
- Our office is closed to in-person meetings. Our staff is working from home.
- We are actively working, but legal services are being handled via phone, email or on-line via video conferencing such as Zoom.
- We are still offering legal services, especially Wills, Powers of Attorney, Medicaid applications, Probate, and for guardianships. For documents that must be signed and witnessed in person, we offer safe drive-in signing. Like at Burgermaster, no need to leave your car.
- Please be aware that the courts are open but working on a limited basis.
- Please call or send us an email if you have any questions or concerns. We check phone messages often, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.